Peter Hall, RP, CCC-S, ACS, CCC
In addition to being a good listener and having a strong desire to help others, it is important to me that I have meaningful work in a profession where life experience is valued as much as formal education and training, where I can help to create positive change. I want to make a difference in the lives of others and to experience a feeling of purpose and fulfillment in my career.
Being very fortunate to have had incredible mentors and clinical supervisors, my goal is to similarly contribute to the profession. Being involved in clinical supervision is also personally and professionally rewarding.
My hope for new professionals is that they find great satisfaction, purpose, and contentment in their work.
WORDS I LIVE BY:
RP #: 1088
- Approved Clinical Supervisor (ACS)
- Canadian Certified Counsellor Supervisor (CCC-S)
- McMaster University
- University of British Columbia
- Northcentral University
- Anxiety Disorders
- Communication Issues
- Depression / Mood Disorders
- Gender Identity Counselling
- Individual Counselling
- Men's Issues
- Sexual Orientation Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT)